Latest Posts

My Birthday Cake

By 11:05:00 , , ,


And here is my cake, it was by the way a Dauntless Cake.... but also a Tolkien cake or at least a Tolkien book..... And the candles ended up being almost as terrifying as mount Doom... To go with one of my gifts, a 'One Ring'.


The knife is to catch the candles in case they fall onto the table..... They didn't but one was a relighting one. Meaning that I blew them all out.... then it lit again and commenced lighting the other candles near it.... so I blew it out a few more times and eventually resorted to poking it out with the knife.

We also played a rather mad chocolate game. Since I dislike balloons my mum bought popper things, so bits of streamer were shot all around..... and I also got a gift of confetti. A really fun day, and thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oooh, looks yummy! Happy birthday again =) How can you not like balloons?! For my sweet sixteen, I think my best friend and I blew up close to three hundred of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I just don't like balloons... Maybe because they cause pain if they pop in ones face...... Or because they sit around the house for weeks afterwards.... to be tripped over... people also think they have free reign to whack others over the head with them and use them to mess up peoples hair... Is that enough reasons?

      Delete
  2. Awesome cake! I actually have a fear of popping balloons... I had one blow up in my face when i was 3 or 4, and now whenever i hear a bang i jump lol. And that's how i want my candles to be for my next birthday; looks really cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The candles were so cool, we never imagined they would all join together and have such a massive flame.

      Delete