Latest Posts

It's Not About Staying at Home

By 07:50:00 , ,

Last night my sisters and I listed to half of a podcast by Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin, titled 'It's Not About Staying at Home'. The first part of it explained exactly what I do believe about women/young ladies working. I would really recommend listening to it. 



The above picture is linked to the place we downloaded it from. I'm sharing it because it is just so good and I totally agree with it. So check it out at least. If for some reason you don't like clicking on pictures.... (tell me why not) you could alternatively click on this {link} which goes to exactly the same place....

This must be about the shortest post I have done... hmm well if I counted you listening to the almost hour long podcast it wouldn't be :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments